Elisa's Blog
Sunday, July 17, 2005
 
With my apologies for those PG-13 types who read this blog, I request that if you're easily offended, to please skip this post. I suppose instead of making this request I could, you know, just not post this, but since this whole platform was supposed to be a forum for expressing random thoughts, any form of censorship would defeat the purpose, no? And, for those of you who are not PG-13 and are not easily offended, but who think of me of a nice sweet girl who would never think these things that follow, well, I don't, everything you see written next is just a figment of your imagination.

So anyway, you've been dutifully warned, so I declare myself absolved of any responsibility for any kind of damage, crumbling of pedestals, melting of pure and innocent colorful images, and so on and so forth...




Today I thought: "Fucking hell."


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger