Elisa's Blog
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
 
So here I am at work doing some rutinary something or other when all of the sudden I see this pair of arms rotating over my cubicle round and round about all helicopter-like.

I stood riveted incredously contemplating the strange sight for a moment until it dawned on me that it was probably one of my coworkers coming by to tease me as usual.

So as I murmured a "What the..." and started chuckling as I stood on my chair to look over the cube wall lo and behold it is not one of the usual coworker friends who tease but my front-cubicle neighbor who is in fact taking a break and doing his stretching/tai-chi/helicopter hand motion exercises.



Glad I managed to stop myself and quickly pop back inside my cube before I said anything.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger